When to use SWCAAbillings
- Prior Authorization (PA) is not in DSSMap/ DXC System:
- PA is visible and accurate to authorization in DXC and Sandata systems (has a PA Number), with failed billing
- Contact SwcaaBillings@swcaa.org with a completed Provider Issue Request with billing errors and date ranges.
- Common error in billing related to eligibility. Tips to check eligibility:
- Use full month ranges on search.
- If there is no State or Waiver Benefit Plan listed, contact the Care Manager. See the Staff Directory tab located at the bottom of www.swcaa.org home web page.
- PA is visible in DXC and Sandata portal but is different from the verbal authorization
- Contact Care Manager to discuss difference between authorization and PA ASAP. Adjusting the PA affects all claims against that PA.
How to use SWCAABillings Forms
Example of completed entry:
- The Provider Issue Request MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via encrypted email. Click here.
- If you do NOT have encrypted email, please send a request email to email@example.com with ‘encryption request’ in the subject. SWCAA will reply with an encrypted email and your response will be automatically encrypted.
When NOT to use SWCAAbillings
- If a prior authorization (PA) is present on the www.ctdssmap.com portal but is not present in the Santrax system, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are missing a client from your Santrax system or have clients that you are unfamiliar with, please send a secure email to email@example.com If you are experiencing issues with the Santrax system and its functionality contact Sandata Customer Care at 1-855-399-8050 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need assistance billing, contact the DXC help desk at 800-842-8440
Important contact information:
- Allied Community Resources, Inc: 1-860-627-9500
- DXC Technical Issues: 1-800-842-8440
- DXC Billing Issues: 1-800-688-0503
- DXC Provider Rep: Debbie Hockla-Kaba
- Sandata Customer Care 1-855-399-8050
- SWCAA Staff Link XXX