Grants Application Process
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are issued annually in February or March and are
posted on this website. On occasion, RFPs for special projects may be offered. To
make a request to receive RFP email notification, contact the SWCAA Grants
Manager Gretchen James and include “RFP Mailing List” in the subject line. Other
important information to note:
Technical assistance sessions are scheduled annually for all applicants.
• An application deadline is scheduled in April.
• Site visits or applicant interviews for new projects may be scheduled.
• Applications are reviewed by SWCAA Allocations Committees during May
• Grant awards are announced in late June.
• Grant funded projects run October 1 through September 30.
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for congregate and home-delivered meals, nutrition
education, and nutrition counseling are issued every five years utilizing the Elderly
Nutrition Program Procurement Process.
NEXT EXPECTED REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL POSTING DATES:
- March 24, 2022 for FY 2023 Title III-B, D, E Services
- January 2023 for Title III-C Nutrition Services for FY 2024
For more information contact
Gretchen James, Grants Manager
Southwestern CT Agency on Aging
203-814-3620 or firstname.lastname@example.org