Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are issued annually in February or March and are
posted on this website. On occasion, RFPs for special projects may be offered. To
make a request to receive RFP email notification, contact the SWCAA Grants
Manager Gretchen James and include “RFP Mailing List” in the subject line. Other
important information to note:
Technical assistance sessions are scheduled annually for all applicants.
• An application deadline is scheduled in April.
• Site visits or applicant interviews for new projects may be scheduled.
• Applications are reviewed by SWCAA Allocations Committees during May
• Grant awards are announced in late June.
• Grant funded projects run October 1 through September 30.
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for congregate and home-delivered meals, nutrition
education, and nutrition counseling are issued every five years utilizing the Elderly
Nutrition Program Procurement Process.