A permit is issued to a person with qualifying disability, and the permit may be used in any vehicle in which that person is riding. For example, a child with a qualifying disability may receive a permit to be used when he/she is riding as a passenger in any vehicle. A Parking Permit Application (Form B225) must be completed.

There is no fee for a permanent disability parking permit. However, please note that the permit is for the exclusive use of the disabled person and may be used in any vehicle in which the disabled person is riding. You may call (800) 842-8222 (Tollfree within Connecticut only) and request the parking permit form B225. Or you can go to the Dept. of Motor Vehicle Website for more information.

You can also visit your local DMV office to apply in person:

Department of Motor Vehicles

95 Sylvan Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06606

(800) 330-5619

Department of Motor Vehicles

540 Main Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851

(800) 840-1993

Contact Us

(203) 333-9288

1000 Lafayette Blvd., 9th Floor
Bridgeport, CT 06604

Translate »